ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
O
Or am I a rebel that doesn't follow the Judas goat into the butcher house?
-
O
Since I only play farmville once in a while does that make me a subversive?
-
O
I found out one of my christmas presents by mistake. It's a Bachmann Trains CSX (Dark Future) #2782. I tried to buy one on amazon and it told me that somebody already bought it out of my wish list. Oh well. lol I'm hoping I get more. I told everybody where my wish list is on amazon.com and...
-
O
I am up for that! Just let us know on what ya got and I will either pay for it or send you a money order for check and shipping.
-
O
It could be worse. They haven't added any more flags but haiti! The farmer insurance blimp is cool too. If they created a game that simulated railroading I'd never get off of my computer again. lol
-
O
I like sitting at the counter best. More eye-candy from here. lol:D
-
O
I don't like double posting, but now I am really curious. who here builds with hardware and art shop type stuff? I've been using starter kits, like the atlas buildings, But I want to get into scratch building. How precise is it? I figure I will build a small house to start with and see where it...
-
O
Well trussrod, All I need is a pic and I can just about copy anything. I used to be a maintenance mechanic in a glass form and tempering factory and we used to build forms for the glass to conform to. I figure if I can copy those car windshields forms from a line drawing I can copy bout...
-
O
It would be perfect in nscale, but I model HO. Thank you for finding one for me!!
-
O
Hey all! I was wanting to ask somebody if they still using coaling towers to load ore cars? I am trying to build something that's industrial looking. Anybody?:D
-
O
Good morning everyone! It's raining and 55 here with more rain coming tomorrow morning. It may be freezing rain here tonight, but nobody is sure. I got my train station finished last night, and I am now finishing up my switch house today. I have a coaling station to assemble next. I have to put...
-
O
Good morning! It's 45 degrees here with lots of sunshine at the moment, but we will have flooding rains this evening. I was hoping for snow and a bunch of playing with my boys. If it is snow, we could possibly get 1 to 2 ft. I hope I hope I hope!!!!! I don't need any maps because everybody tells...
-
O
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I am originally from the upper peninsula, these things they call storms here is nothing on what I used to do. :p
-
O
I'll just put my chevy tracker in 4wd and put the blizzak snow tires on my wife's awd ford 500. The neighbor has a huge snow blower so he digs me out for 20 bucks, although I don't worry about it until it's above 4 inches. That and I get out my boots and my carhartt bibs. ;-)
-
O
It's 17 here right now at eaton ohio and I hear the trains going by like they were next door. I live at least 1 mile from the track and they are just sounding like they were next door. I am trying to figure out which line runs through my town. Anyplace to look to figure out which road runs thru...
-
O
It's flippin COLD out there!!!
I just went to put the recyclables out and I could feel my vapor freezing up on my beard! At least it isn't snow yet.I'm going to be a hermit this year. It's too cold for anything else.:(
-
O
Good morning everyone! Jeffery, you are doing better than me. Mine was almost 200 this morning. It's colder than whale crap in an ice flow here. It's 30 degrees here at 10 in the morning. It's not supposed to get up to 37 today.
I got up this morning and got all of my Christmas shopping...
-
O
Bama is a good team if they are on a consistent basis. They way they've been lately I'm not sure. lol I'm up on everything this year. Already have my xmas shopping done, and I am going to really concentrate on my xmas layout now that turkey day is over and I can do things without the space...
-
O
Happy turkey day everyone! I am giving thanks for everything I have now. I am on meds that have my shizoaffective disorder under control, I have a great wife that understands, and I have three pretty good kids that are mostly polite and lovable. lol I thank the lord every morning that I wake up...
-
O
Mikey, you are just plain ornery. lol That something that I would do if I wasn't already married. lol
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)