Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Reverse Loops, Polarity Conflicts & DCC

    But the loop in my layout runs thru 2 Main Lines Im unware if you studied the sketch, but the loop isn't as simple as the one the show in the instructions for the Digitrax AR1 Auto Reverser. They show a simple track heading out and circling back on into itself. Figure that looping section is...
  2. J

    Reverse Loops, Polarity Conflicts & DCC

    (please see Diagram) I have a simple layout that I plan very soon to convert to DCC, I am currently using simple Direct Current (DC), but any day now I am ordering a DCC system. I have 2 main lines connected by a reverse loop. Both main lines have the (+) rail on the outside and the...
  3. J

    Reverse Loops, Polarity Conflicts & DCC

    (please see Diagram) I have a simple layout that I plan very soon to convert to DCC, I am currently using simple Direct Current (DC), but any day now I am ordering a DCC system. I have 2 main lines connected by a reverse loop. Both main lines have the (+) rail on the outside and the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top