ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
I think I have the micromark one but they both look to be about the same.
-
M
Eric, I do the same as Johnny with my wheel sets. If you plan on running your flats I would get one of those truck tuner tools. I used one on all my flats and they run great. Can't wait to hear about your progress with how to attach the wagons to the flats. If you were looking for photos from...
-
M
Joe, I used Kadee #5's for all my walthers flats which I run on my club layout. I have yet to have a problem with them.
-
M
These cars are the walthers heavyweights. I did a set with Rivarossi first but after I ran the train a few times on our club layout I decided I needed cars that run better so I went with walthers cars. I've got a good sized train when its all put together so its critical that everything runs...
-
-
M
Eric, The flats look good with the decals. Just thought I would share some photos of my models of the "The Great Circus Train". I model the years of 98-03 when the WSOR ran the train to Milwaukee. Strong funds was a sponsor at the time hence the Strong Funds banner on the stock car. The flats...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)