ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
Unfortunately, its not the case just yet. What's in my album isn't really for sale. Just the ebay album. The mow crew cab is one of the many I'm building for my fathers conrail layout. However, I will have lots more custom trucks that may be up for grabs in the coming months. Just keep an eye on...
-
-
B
Heres my latest from the parts box! Enjoy.
-
B
Thanks for the comments! I made a few more for ebay the last few nights. Gotta love the spare parts box!!!
-
B
check out my vehicle album
I'm pretty new here, but I've been modeling in 1/87 for a little over a year now. This is the link to my album from this site I put together of my recently finished projects. Enjoy! http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/f...hp?albumid=187
-
B
Thanks for the welcome guys! I just added a few more pictures of vehicles I finished today to include a trident AM General tractor with a dairy trailer converted to a portable auxiliary generator trailer for my highway department. Enjoy!
-
B
I do enjoy Conrail very much, tho, as you may know, CSX took over the freight spurs here many years ago. So, if I wanted to keep a more modern railroad layout, I'd use CSX. Honestly, the only rolling stock I have here is a railroad police caboose by Athearn I believe. I'm more concerned about...
-
B
I figured I'd join and see what every one else in the world is doing. I am 25 y/o. I'm mostly a 1/87 vehicle modeler, but I love layouts of any shape, size, and depth. Growing up, my father always had HO trains and even when they just bought a new house, they had to have an extra room for trains...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)