Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Glass Shelf O Gauge Railway

    Hi there, DoubleDaz - Maths is not my strongpoint but the room measure 96x92 inches and the circuit is mounted around all four walls and corners. The glass corners cost UK£45 each with the straights at about UK£18 each. Total glass cost (if you don't drop any!) is about UK£252. Support of the...
  2. D

    Glass Shelf O Gauge Railway

    Hi there, A few people have asked me about the brackets supporting the glass. They were sourced from eBay Uk. The item numbers are 120585800528 and 310229672926. All the best David
  3. D

    Glass Shelf O Gauge Railway

    Zoegraf, cct70 and GaryB, Thank you for the kind comments, I am glad you like it If you are thinking of doing a 'glass railway'- three top tips:- 1.You cannot have too much support for the glass - its heavier than you think ! 2.Glass cutting establishments love templates - corrugated...
  4. D

    Glass Shelf O Gauge Railway

    Hi there, I have just joined the forum and I thought you might like to see my recently completed Atlas track circuit:- P0nFcLPNBkA It is my intention to shortly get an American loco for this layout All the best David
  5. D

    Hi there from England

    Hi Motley, Thank you for the welcome. The Atlas 3 rail track is mounted on real 8mm toughened glass which was cut using templates I drew up. David
  6. D

    Hi there from England

    Hi there, My name is David and I collect and run O gauge British steam locomotives. I am thinking of getting some American locomotives hence the reason I have joined this forum Here are some links showing my latest layout.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nFcLPNBkA...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top