Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    Yard lead or class trax?

    Thanx for all the replies and pix - now I gotta redesign the whole yard area!!! :eek:
  2. R

    Yard lead or class trax?

    I have an area designated for a small yard. Should I sacrifice the length of the yard lead (off the A/D track) or shorten the classification/storage tracks for bit longer yard lead? Something has to give ...
  3. R

    Framework with Foam board scenery

    Josh - that sounds like an idea I'd be interested in - do you have more info about the legs? i'll want to be able to attach the extension to the existing layout frame.
  4. R

    Framework with Foam board scenery

    Thanks, Kennedy - that's the method I was contemplating. Do I understand you (gently) screwed the foam down onto the frame? Rick
  5. R

    Framework with Foam board scenery

    Benchwork for foam layout base I'm "on the bubble" as to the benchwork for my planned N-scale layout extension. The current 3.5 x 7.5, a modified Scenic Ridge layout-in-a-box trackplan, is open grid with 1/8" masonite, with the the WS styrofoam overlaid. I plan to use 2" extruded foam as the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top