Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Foam Question

    Foam, water, and scraps :)Ditto here on the 2" foam insulation on top of plywood. Workd great and you can cut into it with a foan knife or tool. When making your streams and rivers,etc. make sure and seal the sides of your river banks with paint or plaster, and then paint the bottom and side...
  2. T

    Opinions on this set of track?

    I started with the Kato Basic set in N scale I started with the Kato Basic oval with power pack set, much cheaper, better quality, bachman has never been good, they just don't last. I have three santa fe diesels that just won't run from Bachman. My Kato stuff is top notch, and you can set it...
  3. T

    HELP!!! Mccabes Engine Service Facility photos or instructions in color?!

    Good News. :cool: I found the pics I needed, just so happens they were buried on Rail Road Line Forums...LOL! Someone back in 2004 built the kit. Great, now I can start on it. Wish me luck, it's a bear.
  4. T

    Complete Noob...

    I am currently working on a 4' x 8' with room for add on, using insulation foam sheet on a piece of plywood. I started building and cutting, without a real good plan, wanted to add mountains and valleys as I became more skilled. I have made changes about 20 times since then. I am modeling N...
  5. T

    HELP!!! Mccabes Engine Service Facility photos or instructions in color?!

    McCabes Engine Service Yes, first place i looked. No luck, and same picture that came with kit on web site, and It is out of production so they have pretty much tuck it away other than a few in stock. It is being sold by another group now. Thanks.
  6. T

    HELP!!! Mccabes Engine Service Facility photos or instructions in color?!

    :confused:Hello everyone, I just picked up McCabes Engine Service Facility in N Scale, and I will be trying to put this together, but I need more photos or better instructions than the ones included in the kit. It is obvious the larger scale versions were better supplied, N scale is still kind...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top