Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    I finally have a town

    I ended up taking the buildings back, the said ho scale on the box, but they did not look right with the ones I already have, they where a little bigger. In stead I got my 2 1/2 "james the engine" and he would not go to bed.
  2. R

    I finally have a town

    new pics coming soon, went to hobbylobby today. They had lots of buildings on clearence cheap, I got $175 in buildings for $50.
  3. R

    I finally have a town

    Just unpacked this stuff from moving months ago, its been a long time
  4. R

    I finally have a town

    they are painted on
  5. R

    I finally have a town

    thats coming soon, I am using that hobby lobby coupon for trees
  6. R

    I finally have a town

    I now have a town.:) But I found out I am moving in 2 weeks:confused: Before After
  7. R

    New, old man

    sweet thanks for the coupon, I'll be making a few trips:D
  8. R

    New, old man

    I have a life like set with snap together track that works well, and you can hang it on tghe wall when your done.
  9. R

    My first layout

    Well another weekend has come and gone, my buildings are built and I should be getting my others any day now. I started painting my roads city and country, I am gone to go over them again after I am done, I decided to put a lake in to. Where the church and the other buildings are is the main...
  10. R

    My first layout

    I think I am going to paint roads on, I tried a sample and seemed to look pretty good, I tried it with fabric paints.
  11. R

    My first layout

    I was thinking about running another loop all the way around, I have an extra power suppy and engine etc, do you think that would be to much tracl for size?
  12. R

    My first layout

    I was thinking some light grey poster board or card board and make it look weathered
  13. R

    My first layout

    I bought a town off of ebay so I should not need any buildings for a while.
  14. R

    Iowa winters suck..

    yes this has been a very long winter, we have had snow snice before thanks giving and it has been very clod too, not much melting.
  15. R

    My first layout

    New buildings should be glued up in the next few days
  16. R

    My first layout

    I'm deciding what to do for roads, grey poster board, material road or no road. I want something that is removalable to change when I change my layout.
  17. R

    Wisconsin clubs?

    any clubs in the green bay area?
  18. R

    My first layout

    As far as layout I do not want to go to large because I plan on moving in the next few months, I would like an l shape or some other design. My wife wants a city look so a few buildings will make up the scene. When I get sick of one layout build another.
  19. R

    My first layout

    I got a new board so the surface is all the same its screwed to the table. I did not like that grass that the used to have that was like sand paper and made a mess. I just wnet to the fabric store and got some green and layed it out, nice and cheap. I don't plan on makeing a bigger layout, I...
  20. R

    My first layout

    I had a train when I was younger and it just got boxed up and sat, well I dug it out the other day and started playing with it. I decided that it would just be easier to start new. I bought a new set and some extra track and here is what I have so far.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top