You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
My Dad's collection. I miss him so much. My brother and I are sorting tons and tons of boxes of his vast collection that he had since he was a young boy! Dad passed away in 2022 and my memories are rich of him and I in his basement with me sitting on his lap taking control. His model trains...
Large H.O. Scale model train collection from a longtime collector.
Collection includes approximately:
• 40+ engines / locomotives
• 100+ train cars (freight and passenger)
• Buildings / structures and accessories
• Mixed rolling stock and rail cars
• Some original boxes included
This was a...