ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
-
J
salt marsh
I know what a salt marsh is supposed to look like. I just don't know how to get there.
-
J
cordgrass
I live in Florida and understand the flora and fauna of a salt marsh. I am particularly interested how to model the grasses found in a salt marsh. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
-
J
salt marsh
Tips & techniques. How do you create the look> What materials do you use? Thanks.
-
J
I am thinking of including a salt marsh into my layout. Any suggestions?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)