Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    20 Feet.... 15 Feet.... *BANG!* You're Good

    Oh man that is funny as hell :D
  2. P

    intro

    A vise ! Well, at least they know where we are. My wife brings her friends down to see the layout, love to show it to folks she is all good with it. Of course it was BFW, spent my time playing with trains waiting to meet her, LOL. UP4-8-8-4 You bet N has come a long way, I got into it 1975...
  3. P

    intro

    Brass yes but it is plated, the only paint is the red and yellow. The rest is bright chrome the picture does not capture that. I will try a reshoot it see if I can capture that, it is a nice piece. I'll try a time exposure.
  4. P

    intro

    Hey thanks glad you like the views. The doodlebug is a model produced by Hallmark as an M190 Motor Car. Most were done with a green and red paint scheme, this particular piece the only one I have seen. I purchased around 1975 from Orange Blossom Hobby, Miami Fl. it is as it was sold. The...
  5. P

    intro

    One more time, hope I am not boring anyone with these.
  6. P

    intro

    Sure I have pictures, I am sorting out the exposure settings on a new camera so the shots are on the broght side, However happy to share,,enjoy.
  7. P

    Help from Woodstock Ga

    Thanks, looks like I fat fingered the Hello and it came out help... oh brother, HO is good and 60 car pulls I bet are double headed. I like any scale as long as it looks realistic. For me N gives one the advantage of having a larger RR in a smaller room, with a good scenery to track ratio. If I...
  8. P

    Help from Woodstock Ga

    Greetings, I am pepi and have been modeling N for 20 years. I like N because you can pull long trains, 30 car and to me pound for pound the engines are powerful compared to HO and the detail is great. Much can be done in this scale, rolling stock is primary Kadee, with some other mixes of...
  9. P

    proper weight for a 42 ft flatcar

    Loads on a flat car always look great. You might want to consider a GHQ kit like the road grader it makes a cool looking load. Other cast metal kits of various items will also work. Do not get to hung up in NMRA standards, don't get me wrong they are good for the rivet counters, but I like...
  10. P

    intro

    Greetings, I am pepi and have been modeling N for 20 years. I like N because you can pull long trains, 30 car and to me pound for pound the engines are powerful compared to HO and the detail is great. Much can be done in this scale, rolling stock is primary Kadee, with some other mixes of...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top