Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Luvtoscratch

    a scratchbashed service station.

    here is a little HO service station I built out of the junk box --most of it was made from some Plasticville scraps , part of a "sububan house" and a "bank" . The drive way was the house's patio. The gas pumps are scratch built with brass and styrene rod, tires are "O" rings , oil containers...
  2. Luvtoscratch

    Greetings from Sunny Las Vegas

    WOW! Thats the quickest I have ever mastered posting pictures! If you all won't accuse me of being a show off I might post some of the stuff I do. Dave
  3. Luvtoscratch

    Greetings from Sunny Las Vegas

    Granby, it is in Grand county . 1400 people makes it the biggest town in Grand county. It is at about 9500 feet , good thing I quit smoking! Main street -- almost ALL of it!
  4. Luvtoscratch

    Greetings from Sunny Las Vegas

    Sorry to have pitched you a curve! My handle relates to the fact that I like to scratch build , tho I do build kits ( sort of) or kitbash mostly. I railroad in HO , transition era, I guess one could say and do like logging and mining as well. I also dabble in S scale in that I am working on...
  5. Luvtoscratch

    Making a missing piece

    I apparently was following a smart person around about 30 years ago!! I found one of these Arbour kits in a garbage can--- box and all . It was missing a bunch of parts and had no instructions . Master Creations was kind enough to send me a sheet of instructions and all the valve gear which...
  6. Luvtoscratch

    Greetings from Sunny Las Vegas

    Hello all, just stumbled into here by accident, thought I would stick around a bit. I have just retired and will be leaving Las Vegas for the mountains of Colorado in less than a month. As my username implys I like to scratch build a bit --kitbash and improvise too. I have always modeled...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top