ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
E
BTW Ken, interesting name for a Railroad, Pilar Valley, I would have thought you would have wanted your tracks to be all level.....
-
E
Nice looking layout, I see what you mean about the wavy track.* Now I have a question for you, how the heck do you reach all the way to the back of your layout to doo the scenenicking.* It looks like it is about 4 ft. front to back, my arms arn't that long. Like you my system runs around the...
-
E
Hi there NW Canuck, regarding your Code 83 turnouts, why would you ever want to glue them down??? In averything that I have read you only nail down the track coming into and out of the turnout, leaving the turnout itself to float on the road bed. That way the movable mechanism doesn't bind. Try...
-
E
Dwp rs11
Thanks again M. you really do nice work. It will brighten up my layout tremendously compared to the C.N. Zebras. I will be giving you a call again soon as I have found some good pics, of some Detroit, Toledo and Iron Range locos which C.N. took over back in the 80,s I just gotta have...
-
E
I agree with Dameon, at the moment there appears to be more variety and price range inthe HO than the N. Also the DCC decoders are very limited in the N scale and not too many have sound as yet as the speakers are quite large compared to the size of the locos. Just my 2 cents worth.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)