ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
Okay, great! The locomotives I am looking at are the Flying Scotsman and Mallard, plus a 4F 0-6-0 and 2P 4-4-0, as well as appropriate freight and passenger (LNER Teak, Pullman) cars. As I said, it will probably be a few years before I will be able to get them, but it's good to know that they...
-
G
Hello,
Would OO scale British trains require more clearance than American HO scale trains if I intended to run both scales on the same layout? I know that true HO scale British trains would be significantly smaller than their American counterparts, but since OO trains are scaled up a bit, I...
-
G
Hello,
First, I greatly apologize for taking so long to get back; I completely forgot about this account :o.
The rolling stock I use is what came with my Lionel starter set and expansion pack, plus a Polar Express baggage car. The Geep has no problem negotiating the 31- and 36-inch curves...
-
G
Hello,
I am relatively new to 3-rail O gauge railroading (I also am involved with HO scale), and have a few questions about my equipment:
1. The springs on the coupler pivots of my K-Line GP38 are really stiff, enough to derail a car when backing through a curve (O-36 FasTrack and regular...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)