Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    He who hesitates is ..... Careful

    I literally just went through this process. Looks like I'll be making the switch myself. It wasn't easy - HO tugs at my heart strings and I'm going to have to sell of much of it to fund my N project. For me it all came down to what kind of trains I wanted to run and model. I like longer...
  2. T

    Contemplating the "Big Switch"...

    Hi all: I posted this on another forum and wanted to give you all a crack at it as well. Pretty self explanatory. I'm new around here, and I'm eager to start building out a layout, but I'm really on the fence in terms of gauge. I have a lot of HO at the moment, but I don't have permission to...
  3. T

    Greetings from Pittsburgh - New Member

    Hi all, Gearing up for a big game today at PITT, but wanted to post up and introduce myself. I'm just getting back into model railroading after, oh, I don't know, 25 years of being away :-) I've always been an HO guy, but I've been extremely tempted with the N scale stuff I've been...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top