Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. N

    Grass Mat or Grass foam

    nt, just made a new thread
  2. N

    Wood - What Type for Base/Table?

    What type of wood would you all suggest using for the table part of a layout? I am getting ready to start, but first im going to practice for a while before I spend big bucks to start building a layout in the basement. Thanks!
  3. N

    Weathering - How To?

    Heya All! I am getting ready to move into a house, and I will be starting up my childhood hobby of trains! I have a question on some of this, I am going to start practicing now, but I have no clue on how to do any type of weathering. What all is involved in this? Is there any good...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top