ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
WOW...thanks for all the info!
-
G
My son LOVES interacting with the layout and I'm looking for factories or any type of structure that can dump coal (or anything) into a train car. Can anyone point me in the right direction of some items like this?
Thanks!
-
G
I'm at a loss for words. That is incredible!!!:eek:
-
G
Thanks for the response Jeffrey :)!
Stopped by the train store to "look" and Grandma couldn't resist getting a starter Bachmann EZ track Santa Fe set to see how he does. I bought a EZ switch to see how it works and for the first few hours it's been great.
So, if that changes and I go the...
-
G
After years of GeoTrax, Thomas, and Tomy (Tomica) train sets my son wants the real thing. I've spent the last week or so gathering as much information as I can and my head is spinning :eek:! So much to consider.
This isn't going to be some amazing permanent set but rather our entry into the...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)