ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
L
So whoever decided to decal this one WP 200 just pulled that number out of thin air?
-
L
Thanks! You guys are awesome :)
-
L
http://youtu.be/4brSWz5SQmM
-
L
I am probably an idiot but... what is this? It looks like a passenger car that confused and thinks it's a locomotive.
Someone ripped off part of the label on the box...
"Hallmark Models
RD ... Modernized
M&S .. &O-
Kra ... mer"
The car has decals on it for Western Pacific 200
-
L
This is just a test track... nothing like you guys have!
But I thought the background worked out particularly well. Haven't populated with scenery yet. A little bit of a gap between the table & wall so I may color that in with paint pens.
-
L
Yeah, I've thought about printing my own decals... I even have the paper already.
Home "groan" is quite apt.
-
L
Mostly an enthusiast, partly into retail sales, my recent struggles with decals has brought me into the forum world seeking wisdom.
I like making unique one-off pieces for my layout & occasionally sell something I make if I think it's worthy.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)