ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Great tip thanks Jim,and yes I do have a router and that will make life a lot easier. Thanks
-
Thankyou and I willl need some help with trying to figure out how to plan the radious cuts on the corners. any info would be great. Thanks
-
Those rock formations are incredable,I am new in the hobby so getting a view of your handy work is fascinating to me. Keep up the great work and I'll be taken notes.
-
Well here is my plan so far. I will be installing a wall mounted layout around my office which measures 9 by 10. I'm not sure about scenery since the height could block much of the view. Thats ok though because after I get my hands on expierence with the track and laying out I will build a large...
-
My office is not very big it is only 9 by 10. I figured it would give me a chance to get my hands on training no punn intended. That way I can just take over a room or area after I feel more comfortable with the building aspect. I will be doing a wall mouted double circle,I think with the height...
-
Well said,thanks guys for the welcome and I am looking forward to spending all of the monet I don't have and asking questions that you guys have answered 500 times. Thanks again.
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Jeff that was a great link and I am amazed at how much I have to learn. thanks for the link.
-
At this point I am reading as much as I can due to my lack of knowledge in this hobby. In reading I am learning about the history behind each locamotive as well as their function. I hate to say this but right now I love them all. i am starting out with a layout that extends itself around the...
-
My name is John Litz and I am from Columbia Md. I just started to get into Model Railroading and I feel like a kid at Christmas with so many presents to open. I hope I get to talk with all of you guys at some point as your experience is my interest. Thanks, John Litz
-
Thanks so much and I am working on all of those questions that are needed to help me out with my layout. Being new new at this hobby, I am a little overwhelmed with all of the possibilities. I don't have any favorites as of yet and I am sure after reading all of these magazines and online info...
-
Thanks for the welcome guys and I am brand new in this hobby. I am looking to build a N gauge wall mounted layout that will run all the way around my office. I have been doing a ton of reading on this and I think at this point I am a bit overwhelmed. Before I start spending any money I want to...
-
Hello all,
I am looking for info. on n gauge train layouts. Being new to this hobby I am looking to do as much research as possible. Any help would be great,thanks.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)