Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. G

    small layout help

    I looked at N scale, but I have some HO New Haven engines with DCC. How easy is it to have N scale DCC? I saw a nice layout in Model Railroading, Nscale New Haven that has got me thinking!
  2. G

    degree crossing

    Thanks for the info.
  3. G

    degree crossing

    Anyone know what degree number crossing I need with Atlas #4 custon line turnouts? I want to cross two tracks for sidings.
  4. G

    small layout help

    How long is your switching layout?
  5. G

    small layout help

    I would like to stay with HO scale if I can. I have looking at a lot of urban industry type plans. I can also use the sections on a bigger layout some day when I get the space. Just can't seem to find the right plan or make one up so far.
  6. G

    small layout help

    The wife gave me some space in our spare bedroom for a small shelf layout. One wall is 8ft(next to the door) then a left turn with 9ft and left again for 6ft. I can't go any wider than 2ft.
  7. G

    Code 83 with code 100

    I have a lot of Atlas code 100 rail that I am going to use on my new shelf layout. I want to add a code 83 45 degree crossing in the plan. I see that I can use rail joiners to mate the code 100 to code 83. Do these work well? I do have the money to get rid of the code 100 and switch to 83, but...
  8. G

    track planning software

    I just downloaded it. Will give it a try plus the price is right!
  9. G

    track planning software

    Do owners of Cadrail feel it's worth the money?
  10. G

    Help me with layout plan

    Thanks for the info. I guess I am looking for Ideas that will help my make up my layout. I would like to see some shelf layouts and "brorrow" from them!
  11. G

    Help me with layout plan

    Hi, I am new to this forum. I need some help on planning a 2 ft by 12 ft layout. I want to have some good swicthing action and a urban type setting. I have Boston & Maine and New Haven as my roster. RS3's and a S1 engine. Does not have to be prototypical. I just can't find a good plan so far...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top