Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Small layout future upgrade

    Well I'm getting back into the hobby. My wife and I just bought a house and have an extra room (for the time being) it's about 12' by 11' I am thinking of a decent size layout just to keep me occupied But in a few years I will be building a room onto the house just for the model RR new room...
  2. D

    what is DCC

    Thank you, pleasure to be part of this forum. Thank you NZRMac for the link great stuff so much to look at I don't know what would be good for me. And no jbaakko I like many of you dont want just a week end loop :) I like more. Would using a computer type DCC be less expensive? Also I...
  3. D

    what is DCC

    Ok I know many must be laughing at me but I had an HO setup in my parents basement I was about 14 we moved to a new house had no where to set them back up.. Now I'm 26 married and have a daughter I would love to set them back up for her and obviously for myself ;) and been seeing something...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top