Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    My new holiday layout for under the christmas tree started

    I just started building my layout for the holidays under our Christmas tree but I decided to do something a little different since its just for fun. I will be running 2 simple HO ovals on a 4'w x 5'3"L platform built out of 1/2 plywood and 1x3 lumber. I will be modeling a winter scene on the...
  2. C

    Please help with future under the tree 4'x6' or 4'x8' track plan.

    First off I would like to say hello because I am new here, I have been playing with trains since I was 1 (N,HO, & O27) but took a hiatus for the last few years while playing with cars. I am getting back into the train hobby particuarly HO Scale and I am currently in the planning stages of...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top