ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Is anyone using RC or thinking about using to control your Locomotives?
From what I can find it looks like something I would be interested in.
Any opinions?
-
-
A question came up on Facebook about what the dog house on some steam engine tenders was for. Any one know?
-
In the future use canopy glue.
It will stay clear and you can also make small sections of glass with it.
-
I save all my parts trees when I build a kit especially the small ones.
They have 90 and 45 bends and can be inserted into the Scenic tubing.
Just a little work scraping the seams.
-
I have scanned these two books in and if you are interested contact me. They are in jpeg format. Here is just an example.
There is a lot more info in the books.
-
-
When measuring car length for weight adjustment do you measure with the couplers or without.
-
The great and glorious state of Mississippi.
Walls is just across the line from Memphis.
-
The great and glorious state of Mississippi.
Walls is just across the line from Memphis.
-
"Boy Toy" and I work hard at spending my Railroad Retirement check (according to Dingbat). In my other life I was a machinist for 39 years with IC/CN RR
-
I believe these are the old IC units that were painted CN colors.
Is this what you want.
http://railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=224919&nseq=6&showcomments=true
I may have some of the IC pictures.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)