Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. W

    Tehachapi Pass?

    Thanks all, glad you've enjoyed it. I guess it's as much a diorama as it is a layout. There aren't any other scenes (yet), tho I did want to make something that could easily be expanded or built into a larger layout. One main goal was to fit it onto a 4x6 so that it could be moved out of...
  2. W

    Tehachapi Pass?

    Here are a few images, including an initial 'in progress' showing the WS risers & roadbed: (sorry, I am not sure how to set these to re-size) http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/ednadolski/tloop_layout_01_small.jpg http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/ednadolski/100B1171_small.jpg...
  3. W

    Tehachapi Pass?

    I realize I'm more than a little late here but thought I'd comment anyways. I think "hard" is a matter of your design & what you want to achieve. I've built a Loop layout in N scale with just the Loop itself (Tunnels 9 & 10) that takes up only 4'x6' plus a small extension. Min. radius on the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top