Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    emergency vehicles in HO scale

    Yes I'm in Fairview Park, a suburb of Adelaide, the capital of South Australia. Johnno
  2. J

    emergency vehicles in HO scale

    Circuits for models Hi there V&AL, I am not familiar with electronic component suppliers in the USA, Radio Shack may be the way to go, or Google for stores. I've recently posted pictures of the models; under construction, finished and operational with short video clips, on PhotoBucket...
  3. J

    emergency vehicles in HO scale

    Hi there Jess Red Horse, great on being an Emt & being into ambulances. I was a volunteer ambulance officer for 30 years and did the advanced casualty care course in 1982, where we trained in IV therapy, administering drugs by injection, real time radio telemetry of ECG (Your EKG) back to...
  4. J

    emergency vehicles in HO scale

    Emergency vehicle models with electronics Hi, I'm new to this forum. I had been searching for a forum that dealt with model emergency vehicles and stumbled on this one. While I am impressed with the models shown and comments in this thread, I am not into model railroads, but I am into bringing...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top