Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. MudbugnTX

    Carolina Rails - Life Magazine Photo Collection

    I received this photo collection from one of the members in our club. Hope you guys enjoy the photos. This link takes you to photos of The Southern Railway. souther railroad source:life - Google Search
  2. MudbugnTX

    Preferred DCC Systems

    Thank you everyone for all the input. Do keep the comments and the votes coming. I run MRC at home but I do not recommend it for our club. It is easy to use and program but if you want to upgrade there just are not many options for it. If we ever expand to a computer controlled system I do not...
  3. MudbugnTX

    Rare Santa Fe train heading to the museum

    Here is a cool story. http://www.friscoenterprise.com/articles/2010/08/25/frisco_enterprise/news/396.txt
  4. MudbugnTX

    Preferred DCC Systems

    I would like your opinions on which DCC Systems you like for expandability. Which systems do you prefer for booster expansion and multiple cabs? Also, which do you prefer for possible computer control via PC or Laptop? I am posting a poll just to show a quick look at the most popular but...
  5. MudbugnTX

    Questions about DCC, TMCC, Legacy.

    I have a couple questions and maybe you guys can give me some answers. Am I correct when I say that TMCC and Legacy are a trademark of Lionel? I have not seen a good website that explains the hows and why of these. What are the correct definitions and why and when they are used? Advantages...
  6. MudbugnTX

    I'm New to the forums also

    Welcome to the forums.
  7. MudbugnTX

    Sp 745

    I just thought I'd post an old video from youtube of SP 745 traveling out of Raceland to Morgan City, Louisiana in 2004. I did not shoot the video, but it is a pretty good one of her taking alittle leg stretch. I have had the privilege of touring her and seeing her up close. Hope you enjoy...
  8. MudbugnTX

    What is your age?

    36 here, but like everyone else says; the wife would say different!
  9. MudbugnTX

    Lionel 666

    My brother's first train was a Lionel 666. I believe it was a 242 setup. Does anyone still have one of these trains or know where to find one for sell? Thanks for any help with this train.
  10. MudbugnTX

    Houston, Texas Clubs

    Thanks Kenw.
  11. MudbugnTX

    Houston, Texas Clubs

    Does anyone know some good model railroad clubs in or near The Houston Area? Thank you for any replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top