ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
?
Well said Jim.
Hope everyone has a safe and fun filled holiday!
-
?
Looks great. Good thing its level, the people will walk much straighter that way :D
-
?
Pictures should start this weekend as the ladder goes in :) As far as the roof joists, Im just going to have to move the supports from a V configuration.
Tha black lines are how my roof is set up now and Ill be changing it to the way the red lines are drawn up there. The black lines going out...
-
?
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys.
-
-
?
I have a question when using foam like in the picture Doc posted above. How do you attach the track to the foam? Do you still use a roadbed?
-
?
Thanks alot man. Thats actually the first article I started reading on here ;)
And tons of pictures will follow because Im a semi-pro photographer im my free time :D
Are we allowed to post build threads on here with lots of pictures?
-
?
Thought I would add to the list of forums I belong too since Im getting back into model railroading again.
A little background on me here:
Im 26 yeas old and have alot of HO stuff packed away in storage. It hasnt been out in 12-13 years. I have a 5 year old son now who is inlove with...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)