ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Anyone on here collect or have any of the Micro Trains Ringling Bros train? I have only seen pics on their site, but never of a train on a layout. I would love to see some pics if anyone has any, thanks!
-
Ill say 401, what a prize! Merry Christmas everyone!
-
Hi guys, thanks for the input. Im using the testors universal thinner, Ive used it with other colors from the floquil railroad enamel line with zero issues. Heres a link to the thinner:
http://www.testors.com/product/136000/8824/_/Universal_Enamel_Thinner_12_Pint_%288_oz%29
The owner of my LHS...
-
Im having an issue with some paint I picked up at my LHS. The bottle of Floquil Bright Silver has been giving me fits. I thinned it with the Testors brand thinner and have been applying it with my dual action airbrush. It goes on extremely well but never dries. I prep the cars by washing them...
-
Update!
Well Ive finished with the painting and assembly, they turned out better than I expected. I still have to decal them but Im going to hold off for a while on that. The decal paper I was going to use wasnt going to give me the quality that I wanted so I may go another route on that. I had...
-
Thanks for the welcomes! Heres a few photos of my project:
-
Just recently began my adventure back into model railroading and decide to start on a project I wanted to do as a kid. Being fascinated by the logistics of the circus and its movement by rail; I had always wanted to model a train of my own. After much research and finding some items I was eyeing...
-
My name is Eric. Im making an attempt to get back into the hobby I had as a kid. Im working in HO scale.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)