Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Atlas track plan issue?

    An idea I would like to suggest that you assemble just the inner loop. Don't do a single piece of the outer loop. Once you have it start with that troubling end. Don't use a single piece that is not Atlas - if possible. I tried the inner loop on RTS it comes together without a problem...
  2. H

    Atlas track plan issue?

    Put It All Together Jason, If you are shooting for a 100% correct geometrical layout you are not going to get it. That inner curve is a bit tighter then the 18" radius. I would say it's closer to 17". Like I said earlier you have to use the play that is in the track to make it work. When I...
  3. H

    Atlas track plan issue?

    Eat My Own Words Jason, I took the kit out of the box and put it together on my floor. My turnouts are #850 and #851. It may not be the most beautiful job but it did come together. Like I said earlier it is not coming together in RTS but there is play room to make it work. Maybe if I have...
  4. H

    Atlas track plan issue?

    For whatever it's worth I would like to let you know that I attempted to plug in the Trunk Line layout into the RTS software and had the same problem. There is no way you can connect all the loops properly using the current standard Atlas pieces shipped in the kit. Since this is going to be...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top