ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
I wonder if regular superglue is sanitary. I have a friend that is an ER nurse and he said they have some kind of glue like superglue they use to quickseal some wounds. I wonder if its the same stuff?
-
G
Excellent Find!
That is excellent! I am so tired of overpaying for dulcote. Thank You!
G.
-
G
I have issues with Dullcoat and weathering powders. I put he powders on and they look great the use the dullcoat to seal it and the weathering power all but disappears.
-
G
Lets approach this from a different angle. I think the only dcc uncoupling you need is on the locomotive and then maybe only on a switcher. you can use magnetic uncouplers for your hump yards and sidings. Overall your talking about using just one more function on a decoder that you already...
-
G
A question a little off target
Hey has anyone used what they call suitcase connectors for your wiring? And where can you get them? I see everyone talk about them but I can't find them at Lowe's or Home Depot.
-
G
I like modeling a scene and weathering buildings but the real thing that I thing adds the most interest is lights and motion. Like Walther's horse head oil pump. Or lighted automated crossing signals like the ones on www.tmidigital.com
-
G
I was thinking the same thing. If your running DC and most likely you are and if you have a reverse loop and you don't have it blocked you could be shorting one rail to the other. Disconnect the reverse loop and see if it works.
-
G
I think its actually an age and experience issue. When I was younger I just to try any tool if I didn't have the right one. Now I always try to use the right tool like that glad hand bender to get my glad hands right. With experience you learn the right tool can get the job done quicker and...
-
G
Who is the manufacturer of the locomotive? And what locomotive is it?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)