Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. R

    SD50 q fans

    Thanks a bunch!!!
  2. R

    SD50 q fans

    I am wanting to replace a set of Q fans on an athearn Sd50. The only reason is I am missing 1. Anybody reccomend a good part to replace these with?? Thanks!!!
  3. R

    KCS grey paint matching

    Thanks a bunch, hopefully if I can get this done in the next few days, Ill post some pics!
  4. R

    KCS grey paint matching

    I am looking to paint a pair of KCS SD50's. Im trying to find a reasonable over-the-counter close grey paint match for these units. Ive been reviewing pictures of the units online, but cant seem to narrow it down to a good color. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top