ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
G
Hi I have a bachmann spectrum 2-8-0 that I havent used in a while and it collected quite a bit of dust. how do i clean this off? thanx!
-
G
hey grampys would you mind posting a picture of your layout now from that same angle or maybe a few in process pics of that spot? Thanx
-
G
how did you get it to stay down glue or nails i didnt like the nails
-
G
Okay ill try those incline things I know where to get them. What do I use to just have the track up to begin with?
-
-
-
G
How do you make a slight incline in track and stuff like that. What do you use. Thanks!!!
-
G
GrampysTrains I was referring to your river in the #10 post the 3rd one i really liked.
-
G
any other links that could help me? the space mouse one was great.
-
G
am i suppoesed to glue or nail the track right to the wood or do i put something down first. i want slight inclines in my plan. Thanks ahead!!
-
G
Alright i"ll try to get the attics measurements on here as soon as possible. its pretty big actually but im also redoing my bedroom right now. I think a lot of my problems with derailing was i made really sharp turns and my train board(it hung from the ceiling with chains) wasnt level. that...
-
G
how the heck did you get such a good lookin river?!?!?!?!?
-
G
wut are those?
p.s. im a low budget person
-
G
ok i feel welcome now back to the questions! :D
-
-
G
also any tips to make a forest scene?
-
G
Hi im new here (obviously) im building layout in the small attic behind my closet in HO. I already attempted a 4 by 8 layout that didnt work. The train kept derailing on the flex track againa nd again even after adjustments. Any tips? Thanx ahead!!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)