ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
Hi Gary B. It's more like bouncing between scales depending on what my muse has directed me to model. If I feel more layout oriented I will take to my O scale. If I feel more in diorama mode I'll take to my 1-24th scale. If it's Indutrial and gritty I'm after then I head for the 1-35th scale...
-
M
Just realized I never did an intro here.:eek:
I am a rubber scaler and model in O scale as well as 1-35th and 1-24th. Originally an aircraft modeller and then moved into military miniatures mainly Historex and Monogram plus my own custom work all in 54mm aka 1-32nd scale. Ended up building and...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)