ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
P
I have a subscription for MR I think it is $55.00 a year. Cheaper than newstand. I also noticed they removed the US price.
-
P
TH&B with CN rolling stock. ( which I guess is a bit odd because CP absorbed the TH&B) I do mostly freelanced with a small amount of prototype accents I guess we could call it.:confused:
I also have soft spot for Norfolk Southern there is just something about that prancing horse that trips...
-
P
Looks like my wife parked it!:D
-
P
Thanks Ron
I have an old Mantua 2-8-2 in TH&B livery. However after reading some of the articles I am thinking it may be a little to ambitious for a rookie. I am thinking one of my old athearns first.
Your layout looks great.....looking forward to more pics as you build
-
-
P
Hi All
I am new to this forum. I was wondering if there are any good places online to find some "How to" info on installing DCC decoders into legacy (older) locomotives. I have some which are pushing 30 years of age which I just aquired in an auction.
Thanks for any help
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)