ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
I live in north Texas and it is flat as can be here. I personally hate where I live if I was to model it because the idea of the flat Texas planes. I would like to model the Rio Grande Railway after I finish my first layout and I might be able to find some space to place the layout. Anyways, how...
-
R
The original first gorre and daphetid size is something like 3' 7" x 6' 8". Then, John Allen modified the track plan so that the turntable was outside of the loop. I was wondering that after this modification, was the size 3' 7" x 6' 8", or was it bigger, and if so, then what is the modified...
-
R
I'm only building the original. I do have some experience with scenery (I have messed around in the t-trak), but I haven't done any track laying practice.
-
R
I am building a gorre and daphetid as my first layout with track lans i found. I have a bunch of atlas pre-cut rail left over from a previous project that i am now done with. Just about all of it is out of the packaging and i have decided that the best thing to use is flex-track. What would you...
-
R
thanks, I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna get one because I already have HO stuff but I am thinking of starting a friend together T-track based club. I didn't want to use HO because of size issues but That is why
i was wondering
-
R
Sorry I forgot all about it, I'm thinking of buying the super chief N scale starter set. However I'm also thinking of buying a digitrax zephyr starter system to control with DCC when I can save up some more money.
-
R
I would like to buy a kato set but I don't know if the locomotives are analog. The controller that comes with it is analog so is it? And will I have to install a decoder. If so could someone post links on DIY pages.
-
R
Nicely done
Excellent layout space mouse however if it were me i would have used a brand of track without a roadbed already attached. I would have used atlas track with a cork roadbed. I am going to start on my first true layout (besides my 4x8 sheet of plywood and track only). I was thinking...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)