Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Need Pictures for Weathering

    thanks, great shots and site!
  2. C

    Need Pictures for Weathering

    Thanks, but that is not what I am looking for.
  3. C

    Need Pictures for Weathering

    Hello, Can't seem to find pics for weathering the two cars below: 50' Airslide Covered Hopper,CNW ps2 2893 cu ft Covered Hopper, CNW Green And a ACF 5250 4 Bay Covered Hopper BNSF Green Anyone help?
  4. C

    Weathering Recipe Help!

    I will dullcote first, weather, then dulcote, repeat as necessary. Looking for tips on brushing on weather tips, specifically mixture of of acrylics and water for brushing. One for overall weathering and how to dilute for rust spots and rust lines.
  5. C

    Weathering Recipe Help!

    Hello, Not new to Model RR, but new to weathering. I have secured some brushes, acrylics, pens,.... I do not have an airbrush, so this is for the old tried and true brush method. I have never mixed acrylics and am looking for a recipe/mixure for basic/light weathering. I have black...
  6. C

    New to HO, help please.

    Ok, but should I stay away from or stay with certain Names on stock such as Santa Fe, Canadian National, CSX, ... I want to be relativly authentic.
  7. C

    New to HO, help please.

    GP50 Powered
  8. C

    New to HO, help please.

    Hello, I have a Athearn C&NW #5091. I bought this years ago when I thought I would start my HO project. Now that I am older and have more money, I am getting started again. I need some help on picking out some rolling stock that fits this engine and what makers to go with (Athearn...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top