Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    Week 2 of my new Ho scale Layout

    yea now i just have 2 get some switches so i am on hold
  2. K

    Week 2 of my new Ho scale Layout

    My week 3 video is now up on youtube!!
  3. K

    Week 2 of my new Ho scale Layout

    Week 3 Video is Now Up Week 3 video is now up at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xbTQkh41vA&feature=channel_page
  4. K

    Week 2 of my new Ho scale Layout

    Basically i have no plan just started taping to get a general idea i have decide to add on a extension to it that is 8ft long by 30-45in wide for a yard so i can have more space for industries where my yard is at now! I belive that i will be going dcc as well I am just trying to take my time and...
  5. K

    Week 2 of my new Ho scale Layout

    I am basically doing industrual I will probally add another section to it as well still kind of confused of what i am going to do. but mostly it is going to be industrual. the track on all sides in 2 1/4 in away from the wall. But the addon will be like a leg off of the main layout that will be...
  6. K

    Week 2 of my new Ho scale Layout

    Ty for Replying i have outlets on the upper side of the layout and the lowers side so when I am done I can just put covers over them and use the lower ones the radius on the turn going into the yard is actuall a 22 deg radius and I have to fix the ladder it is just a hair to steep. I was just...
  7. K

    Week 2 of my new Ho scale Layout

    Week 3 of my new Ho scale Layout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xbTQkh41vA&feature=channel_page[/URL] Hey guys here is a post to the video of my Layout for week 3 plz tell me what you think i am fixing to put a sealent coat over the osb board to keep it from warping but it should not with...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top