Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Show off some railroad pics.

    Railroad tracks after a earthquake
  2. H

    Show off some railroad pics.

    Hardcore railroader
  3. H

    Show off some railroad pics.

    Here is a old one :)
  4. H

    What Other Hobbies do you have?

    Rebuilding Chevy trucks and collecting old bikes
  5. H

    Speaking of Ebay, man some people have lost it!!!

    E bay has been pulling some good prices for a while now , probably a good time to sell any extra stuff.
  6. H

    Does anybody know how to model one of these?

    WOW!! you guys are great , I will have to print all this out and study it over. I am still a little unsure on the extra clearance. That will be done by narrowing the fuel tank?
  7. H

    Does anybody know how to model one of these?

    I am running HO scale
  8. H

    Railroads at work

    I found an old 50s picture book and scanned a few pics.
  9. H

    Does anybody know how to model one of these?

    I am not quite ready to do a scratch built model yet. I thought I could start with the engine and first work on gettting the extra height to clear the rocks in my new quarry :-)
  10. H

    Does anybody know how to model one of these?

    It a high clearance quarry unit and I am trying to figure out how to get the exrta height and make it look right?
  11. H

    A cool railroad tool you can make.

    I thought an old snow blower housing might make a good paint booth, it even has a hole to hook up for an exaust fan.
  12. H

    Scratchbuilt Prison

    This is about all the info I have on it . I found it on E bay a few years back, I think I got it for about $60. You could easily make a few and try to get some decals made.
  13. H

    Scratchbuilt Prison

    Well you know you are going to need a few of these.
  14. H

    Beginner Mistakes

    I think the biggest mistake is trying to model something real to scale size on your layout, unless you have a 50x50 foot room to work with, your layout will not be complete, you will only have a couple factories and a railroad yard, no housing,gas stations, schools etc....
  15. H

    Railroad line to bike path.

    Does it look like this?
  16. H

    your favorite loco from your favorite railroad(s)..

    I never could decide , so I just started collecting all different kinds.
  17. H

    GP7 TheRock

    Nice ,I like the background too :-)
  18. H

    A cool railroad tool you can make.

    I know you can buy this but you can also custom make one any size you like. 1st I bent a piece of thin aluminum 1 1/2 in x 2 ft in half and drilled a hole close to the top, next I went to the hardware store and picked up a stove bolt, wing nut , sping and washer. Easy...
  19. H

    Rock Island Lines Silvis shops

    Pic of the ramp at Silvis
  20. H

    THE ROCK Alco C415 and GE U33B Projects

    WOW !!! Nice job :-)




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top