Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    A model with a Middle Earth theme

    Wow, I never thought my question would lead to a debate over the slide of the American education system! Just for the record, what we are building is a simulated miniature power grid (using DC instead of AC) that will have substations with circuit breakers, transformers, and switches, along...
  2. K

    A model with a Middle Earth theme

    I work at an electric utility, and I am working on a project with a local university where electrical engineering students will be building an N scale model (about 4' by 7') with a functioning electric grid. The twist is that we are making the model have a Middle Earth theme, so pretend the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top