ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
S
Just out of sheer curiosity, does anyone a general idea of what region or state has the highest concentration of model railroaders? My guess is the northeast, particularly Pennsylvania - or California. im not looking to start a business or anything, again just curious
-
S
i just got a UPS package literally moments ago and was wondering what a 1:87 UPS truck would look like...
love this forum :-)
-
S
the "new" blue bearing caps are a nice touch.
-
S
the most common example is railbox/railgon. I believe i read in trains magazine years ago they are owned by TTX and are in business for the specific purpose of leasing rolling stock to railroads. I have seen quite a few RailBoxs with CSXT reporting marks, same with railgon.
-
S
i got back into the hobby about 6 years ago from childhood (mid 80s) and recently come to face the reality that I will have to wait till later in life to work on and finish my layout. I am right now carefully packing up a bunch of rolling stock and structures. in the meantime so i can stay in...
-
S
since your in florida, you may get a kick out of this - if you havent seen it already of course.
http://www.lancemindheim.com/the_model_railroad.htm
-
S
i have a couple of B717 and one B737 that I won at work. they are 1/200. I still have them in the box and will probably just hang them with light weight fishing string in a line like they are on final approach to an airport that is not on my layout. maybe put some led lights in them or something.
-
S
agreed, the color/ethnicity of said perpertrator is most definitly not the issue. But New York City, Philly, and Los Angeles (and perhaps outlying areas) are the exceptions. By and large, most of the graffiti you see in any urban area on the continent is done by kids who are not "urban"...
-
S
with all due respect - the fact that it is vandalism and a crime was understood from the onset. I am in no way condoning or attempting to legitimize graffiti on freight cars or damage to railroad property in general. I was merely sheding light on the FACT that the majority of graffiti damage...
-
S
gangs rarely paint graffiti on freight trains and in general. If your in LA or Chicago in some of the more depressed neighborhoods - you might still find some gang graffiti. Id say 98% of the graffiti seen on American rolling stock is painted by subburban teenagers and young adults. these...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)