ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
W
Thanks for the input. Just had another look at my stuff. I do have one Model Power cattle car and I do seem to remember it being a bit "light" on the track.
My Bachmann set is an AMTRAK. I can just plan on having that track separate from the rest of my future layout.
Thanks again,
Bill
-
W
Hi All,
This is my first post here. I am hoping to get back into the hobby after a 20+ year absence and will probably be getting into N Scale (not sure my HO stuff still exists after a house fire 20 years ago).
Are there any manufacturers I should stay away from, or are most of them good...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)