ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Hey gang...Place 2 teaspoons of India ink in 16 ounces of 'wet water'. This goes into a small hand pump sprayer. From Dave Frary's book, "how to build realistic model RR scenery - 3rd edition' (Kalmbach Books).
for 'wet water', use 1 teaspoon of liquid dish detergent or 'Photo Flo' to 16...
-
Hi to all...
I have a 'first generation' Atlas (Roco or Con-Cor?) GP38 with a Roco 'fat can' motor and a NCE T1 DCC decoder. It is painted CP 3017, with the 'small pac-man' scheme. Obviously not a Kato...I got it from my friend in exchange for some scenery help, but I digress...
At any...
-
Hi to all on a lovely Saturday morning...
I ran my AC4400CW 'switcher' from the Kelowna 'City' yard over to the lumbermill complex for a friend of mine just last week. As far as an actual train (Kelowna to Winfield to Vernon staging), I would have to say a few months, on account of the big...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)