You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
To each his/her own...
One could still have an outstanding generic layout without sticking to a particular geography. Similarly, one need not stick to a particular era but I'm not sure if both can be done. I would think one needs to be a constant while there's room for the other to be a...
Armchair,
I don't think anyone can sympathize with you more than me. I have a geographic interest that spans coast to cost with my interest primarily on Amtrak intercity service in addition to local commuter agencies that interface with it.
My layout is roughly 10X12 and is probably as...
Hello Everyone,
I've been tracking the status of True Line Trains' upcoming MP36/MP40 release. As most may know, the GO Transit MP40 hit the market last December. Last I heard the MP36s are currently on the assembly line right now! They're supposed to be available in all US commuter...
Hello All,
Although being a member of this forum, I haven't contributed much here. Consider me one of the members who will be migrating over from the Atlas forum.
I share in the sentiment shared by those in this thread already. Despite my appreciation for the work that Atlas has done...