ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
C
Hi Greg,
Now that is a cool gon!!
-
C
Hi zoegraf,
Thanks for the kind words. The era for the gondola is about late 50's - early 60's, give or take. I hope to post some more projects too. :D
-
C
PRR Gon
Hi guys,
Here is my first attempt at weathering a gon. It is an Accurail kit. I still need to add airhoses and cut levers. I also need to change the wheels to reboxx. It was a fun little project.
Thanks! Anton
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)