ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
C
These are some awesome links! Thanks a ton! I've also gotten some inspiration from this guy I found on the internet! Enjoy these pics!
http://www.gatewaynmra.org/layouts/Bill-Giese.htm
-
C
Awesome thanks! I'm from Texas but my family is from Iowa! So I've spent many summers/winters there! Love it! Thanks for the link!
-
C
+1 awesome layout! Would love to know what happened!
-
C
So far I want to thank everyone for helping me out! Its been very helpful and I've read all the posts!
I have decided to go with Grain Silo/elevators. Kind of Iowa farmland based around the 1960's-1970's. My Question was what are the prototypical silos/grain elevators in that time? Did they...
-
C
Very interesting! I'll look into this! Thanks!
-
C
I've thought about that. My main point for not having any scenery is to keep the materials from coming down on my bed/desk. Also I just won't have a position to sit and work on the railroad. I would have to lean over beds/desks/shelfs. That my main point.
-
C
The only section that will have scenery will be the 2.5'-10' section. The rest of the shelf will just be around 6 inches or less. I'm trying to still have a bedroom at the end of this not just a model railroad with a bed. :P
So on the section that is not the 2.5'x10' section will have no...
-
C
First let me explain my situation. I live at home currently and probably will be for the duration of me going to college. I am blessed to live close to the campus I will be attending school at + me and my parents get a long great!
So I plan on doing a layout in my bed room. The actual space...
-
C
So I'm starting a layout in room in which I have to have my bed, and other such things in it. My room is 14' x 10' half of my room I plan on dedicating to the railroad. The other half well just have a small shelf coming out about 6 inches. In which the mainline will run on. Then I will have a...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)