Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. L

    Interesting "intermodel loading"

    I was on Google Earth and came upon this.
  2. L

    2x8 shelf expanded around the wall, ideas??

    I'm back. I have added on to my layout space and am throwing ideas around. The scale is HO with a preferred minimum radius of 28" on the main. Sidings to industries can be sharper depending on the length of the car serving that industry. I am almost ready to '"wing it" with the track plan...
  3. L

    shell removal on P2K GP38-2 ????????

    the two screws you need to remove are hidden above the trucks (The diagram and instructions do NOT make this clear AT ALL). Also, grab the shell and walkway by the air tanks (The instructions say to grab it “between the grills”. What does that mean??). Basically, if it’s hard to get the shell...
  4. L

    shell removal on P2K GP38-2 ????????

    I can't get the shell of a Proto 2000 GP38-2, and need some help.
  5. L

    2X8 shelf layout ideas

    These are all great ideas. They are great ideas, and I am really surprised with the quick response. I'll mull some ideas over and post my own ideas sometime later, again thanks for taking a look.
  6. L

    2X8 shelf layout ideas

    I used to be in HO, went to N, and now am back in HO. Never again am I going back to N. I love to see the details, and with N its not the same. My dream layout would have long coal drags, double stacks and 14 car passenger trains, buuuut in HO. I just think N scale is to small for details. I've...
  7. L

    2X8 shelf layout ideas

    Scale HO Era Present Minimum Mainline Radius 28" Layout height 5 feet Shelf style with area for removable staging to the East and South on the West end, The eight foot length running West to East, and the width of two feet being North - South I've drawn up many ideas but can not settle...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top