Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    CN passenger car

    ok ! sorry !
  2. C

    Athearn rtr vs Altas silver series

    Hi ! It's sure that Athearn are not smoother that Atlas or Proto or many other brand. The Athearn Genesis are close of the competition. For me it's not the more important because my favorite thing it's to add detail and kitbash for CN locomotive, I do not rool a train often. THanks !
  3. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    HI ! I don't enderstand nothing but i try to click on thelink, to copy them without result, the only method it's to write them letter by letter. I don't know for what but it's the reality. I use a PC with windows vista. Thanks !
  4. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I enderstand a little bite how they work. But what it's the question of wolf ? THanks !
  5. C

    Athearn rtr vs Altas silver series

    Hi ! Long delay lol ... Atlas make more detail like diburning tell but i prefer to add ( by exemple) my proper coupler lift bar in metal that have this one in plastic of Atlas. Plastic is always broken.... i don't like the new handrail in plastic for that. THanks !
  6. C

    Passenger car underframe details, need help

    Hi ! I don't know if it can help you, i have the instruction for 8-1-2 pullman sleeper of Branchline. If it can help you, just tell me i will scan them and i think that all instruction are available on branchline web sites. Thanks !
  7. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi Sorry but i'm not sure what you mean Thanks !
  8. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Hi ! UP2CSX : not exactly... when a copy them it don't work, i must write the name manually. Do you enderstand what i mean ? THanks !
  9. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Finally ! Congrulation to rlundy90 that he find the solution !!! Sorry the limit time to win the car was yesterday lolll Thanks a lot for the help !
  10. C

    CN passenger car

    HI ! I'm going with Ice air conditoners ! Thanks for the information, very nice description
  11. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Hi ! I'm not so good in english, it's hard to me to speak at phone in english. I'm very frustrated about this situation.. it's the only site in the world that i can not go.... and it's this one that i need !!! Thanks !
  12. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I have starting my model it's the "morning glory" 8-1-2 Someone know if the air conditioning is the type " Pullman mechenical " " mechanical Brine air conditionner" or "Ice Air conditionner" ? Any help is welcome again Thanks !
  13. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Hi ! I know nothing about this product... just see some kit in dealer web sites. I'm interresting to passenger car of Canadian road... more CN but CP too... and what other available ? I want to more old as possible you can read...
  14. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    not better... I don't know if it's more page but if someone can load them and send them by e-mail it can be a solution... [email protected] Thanks !
  15. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Hi ! I try a lot of thing... always with thew same result Thanks
  16. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Hi ! I have try with 2 other computer at job and it's always the same thing ! If anyone can explain what i must check exactly and where is it on my computer it can be helpfull By the time ! , Someonecan check if it have a downlodable catalogue ? E-mail adress ? Thanks !
  17. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Hi ! I try again and i'm not able to open them :@ I don't know what i can make with that :(
  18. C

    Athabasca scale model ?

    Hi ! Anyone know if Athabasca are again in business ? I try to go on the web site and it's not good. Anyone have some information please ? THanks !
  19. C

    Canadian trolley

    HI ! But the body it's exactly the same ? Thanks again !
  20. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I now that it's not so old.... but at date a did not find anything more old that the "pullman", i enderstand that the dental care are probably not "original" car, the major difference with the model that you show it's on the real dental care... one side are open, few windows are not...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top