Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! Thanks for your help again In the non-A/C in the instruction it's write that it can have different air duck. I know that it was more easy if i had a picture but don't find anything :( Do you know more about this ? Thanks !
  2. C

    light in passenger car

    Hi ! I know that rapido have a "system" of lightning but i don't had check if they sell separatly. You are sure that i can put them in a branchline kit without a lot of modification ? Thanks !
  3. C

    light in passenger car

    Hi ! I have some branchline passenger car that i want to put some light inside. For the alimentation i have thing that i can put battery inside the wagon and i want to install something like between 6-10 LED to illuminate them. My first question is to know how many time i can illuminate...
  4. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! It's 5032 the number of the car... I don't see this kind of car on the web site, maybe it's old stock ? It is the same series that 5022 ? Thanks !
  5. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! All the car have the same "particularity" ? And for the vent roof ? Thanks again !
  6. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! For my second project i have a another branchline pullman of CN. It's a 80' paired window coach # 5032. Does this car had a air-conditionned ? Does it have a "vent" over the lavatory ? It's a option that it's not write if CN had or not in the instruction. I appreciate if...
  7. C

    Sw1200rs

    Jerome where are youuuuuu lol
  8. C

    Sw1200rs

    Hi ! wow nice work, few little difference but if you don't have the picture it's ok lol The cab are the most difficult a thing because the canon are not identical and not easy to work. Anyone work with autocad to make the good one ? :D Thanks :P
  9. C

    Gp7/gp9

    Hi ! I check the web sites suggered by Diburning, the explanation are good but no picture. I learn that GP9 have 6 phases. 1A 1B 2 3A 3B 3C Anyone know what CN have ? Or picture of each to compare ? Thanks !
  10. C

    Sw1200rs

    Hi ! Wich year and month you see thid article ? To make this loco in HO a good start it's with a athearn SW7, you keep only the walkway, the cab are from canon ( it's not 100% accurate for this model but it's the better) the long hood probably atlas... if you check recent subject i ask for...
  11. C

    Sw1200rs

    Hi again... The real name it's SW1200RSM Thanks !
  12. C

    Sw1200rs

    Hi ! It's a Ex-CN, this locomotive are just build by CN at Pointe St-Charles shop. I already start to make one of them in HO scale. Anyone have them ? Thanks !
  13. C

    Gp7/gp9

    Hi ! The GP18 are not the "angle" nose ? Kaslo make the shell for CN. I know someone that i must made only the cab and nose but always for CN. If your model need the conventionel spartan " square cab" you can scratchbuilt your low nose with a high nose but if the cab are round like GP9...
  14. C

    Gp7/gp9

    Hi ! What is important to me it's the louvers on the long hoog, it's for that reason that i try to make a list of the "phase" for that i can see if one of them are corect for what i want to make. Thanks !
  15. C

    Gp7/gp9

    Hi ! Nobody can help me ?
  16. C

    Gp7/gp9

    Hi ! Anyone know wich manifacturers make GP7 or GP9 with the "phase" in HO scale Forget athearn and walthers the hood are not scale. Atlas ? Proto ? Kato ? Kaslo... but expensive to make what i want Who made phase 1 ? 2 ? 3 ? 4 ? I don't know how many phase exist.. maybe 3 ...
  17. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! I buy them at Hobby jonction at Dorval ( Montreal) it's a 8-1-2 Pullman Sleeper # 5023 "morning Glory" made by Branchline. I have buy a another model on ebay but i don't receive them at the moment. THanks !
  18. C

    CN passenger car

    Hi ! Is the picture of my first model. I hope that you like it. Thanks !
  19. C

    Cn s-4

    Hi ! I have find the picture. Thanks !
  20. C

    Cn s-4

    HI ! Anyone have a picture of the rear of the cab from a CN S-4 ? I model the number 8016 with this kind of paint http://www.cnrphotos.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=23083&g2_imageViewsIndex=3 THanks !




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top