Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Project for GP-40 CN

    Hi again ! New project = no problem and new question lol Last year i have buy a GP-40 of atlas and when i make the list, few month later my computer was stolen and i losse all.... Tonight i have remake my list. First of all the only picture of the good number ( 9309) are this one...
  2. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Yes ! You know what is it ? Thanks for your time !
  3. C

    Cn fm24-66

    Hi ! I check them again. What i have see that it need modification it's : - add sunshade, very easy i use A-line - Remove 2 horn , very easy too - Add 3 grab iron on one side, very easy - The famous half moon on the top, that i don't know what is it... - Remove and add...
  4. C

    Other project Kaslo GP9 CN # 7200

    Hi ! I had worked again on the project. Now i must come back to the "pieces" around the front fan. I need to know what is it and how a can model them. I have find a better picture. It llok like a antenna ? Any help can be usefull Thanks !
  5. C

    project

    Hi ! I buy this locomotive at 15$ lol but i must repaint the red, i added the corect front door and change some pieces, some was endemmaged. It's not the bigger job that i have make ! For the layout, it's from my local club at Quebec city, it's not perfect, some track need to be replaced...
  6. C

    project

    Hi ! Here is my "new" CN SD70i # 5607 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbmmjb_smfq-sd70i-5607_lifestyle
  7. C

    Other project Kaslo GP9 CN # 7200

    Hi ! Good news i have find them ! I have one on this kit but 2 other on my first kit ( #4000) that i did not use ! I'm very happy :D Thanks !
  8. C

    Other project Kaslo GP9 CN # 7200

    Hi ! Thanks a lot for the information, i will check again in my box, maybe that i don't see them. I contact you if i have a problem. Thanks a lot !
  9. C

    CN GP40-2LW Kitbash

    Hi ! It look beautifull :)
  10. C

    Other project Kaslo GP9 CN # 7200

    Hi ! I have the footbar in the kaslo kit but the "pointed projection" are not include. Nobody make this pieces ? or i can not take a snow plow and cut them tp have only this part ? Thanks !
  11. C

    Other project Kaslo GP9 CN # 7200

    Hi ! Thanks a lot for the pictures in the two last message, it can be very usefull. I work a little bite on my model but i'm very bsy at job by this time. On the second picture of Iomalley, you can see the it have a "small plow" between the foot bar. Any idea to model them ? Thanks...
  12. C

    Super Detailing - Tips and Suggestions Needed Please

    Hi ! You can check if it's the right horn, the right snow plow, you can ad the brake line on the truck side frame. Check for ditch light, MU hose, MU plug. The best way it's to find the most picture as possible of the real engine and check them carefully with the model and you can see what...
  13. C

    Older Athearn SW7 questions

    Hi ! I think that the SW1500 fit too ? I probably have the original Athearn handrail and maybe other pieces, if you are interrested to pay the shipping, send me a PM and i will check that. Thanks !
  14. C

    project

    Hi ! I'm not the better to paint, the picture never show the default. I'm not the better in nothing but i try to make the best. For the weathering i don't make them at the moment, in general i don't like the heavy weathering on my loco. I have make some test on wagon few month ago but i...
  15. C

    project

    Hi ! It's some project that i have started. The first one it's the famous GP9 already talk in a another post, it will be CN # 7200. It's a Kaslo shell that i have ad some pieces missing like horn, pilot detail etc The second it's a M-420W of CN # 2500, it's a kaslo shell again...
  16. C

    Kaslo M-420 CN

    Hi ! Take a look again on the second picture, it look like to have "something" on the pilot, it's not big like a plow, i'm very confused again THanks !
  17. C

    Kaslo M-420 CN

    Hi ! I check the only 2 picture that i have again and i think that it do not have car catcher. Do you agree ? THanks ! ccool please remove these photos from the forum Photo Gallery, unless you are Jim Parker or you have permission to post them. If you have permission please state that you...
  18. C

    Kaslo M-420 CN

    Hi ! Other project about ready to paint. I have some interogation about the rear pilot. I model the # 2500 The more easy is to see if anyone have a good picture of the rear pilot ? I want to know if the have grab iron and how is the car catcher, the kaslo look too big. Any...
  19. C

    US army

    Hi ! It's a idea, the picture is not the better but it can be a other idea. Thanks :)
  20. C

    US army

    Hi ! If you have a second check the light again, It's true that the base are easy to cut but the top are round on the model and square on the detail associate light. If i don't have other choice i will try to corect them but if you or anyone have a other idea it can be better. Thanks !




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top