Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    US army

    MGWSY : do you already buy from us ? I try to contact us to talk about shipping cost and the e-mail are not working. With the "system" the shipping cost are 7.50$... i find them expensive for only one horn Thanks !
  2. C

    US army

    Hi ! It's true.... i check the picture about 10 minutes before to see them corectly but i finally see that it's can be good lol Thanks !
  3. C

    US army

    Hi ! It's not exactly the same ? Thanks !
  4. C

    US army

    Hi ! I can not find thid horn from overland... Any other idea ? Thanks !
  5. C

    US army

    Hi ! I will post a wanted on this forum... by the time if you or anybody have a replacement part i can be more easy to find. Thanks !
  6. C

    US army

    Hi ! It's the first time that i see that overland make some detail part... But it's sold out ! Does other brand make this horn ? Any idea where i can find them ? Thanks !
  7. C

    US army

    Hi ! Here is a closer picture. THanks !
  8. C

    Anyone make decal ?

    Hi ! Always no answer.... now i try with the second one. Thanks !
  9. C

    US army

    HI ! Nobody can help me ? Thanks !
  10. C

    plastic tabs to hold trucks to frames

    Hi ! I can not remember but i think that i already had the same problem and i think that effectivly it have 2 or more type of clip. Maybe that someone can help you more... THanks !
  11. C

    US army

    Hi ! Next problem is the horn, you can check the picture on message #27 on page 3. When you chack the picture from the front ( left to right) the first one is rear, the two other are front. This one on the middle is more higher that the 2 others. Anyone cal help me again to find them ...
  12. C

    stripping paint on walthers F40

    Hi ! I put the shell in Acetone ? Thanks !
  13. C

    stripping paint on walthers F40

    Hi ! Sorry for my english but what is "nail polish remover" ? It's safe for walthers plastic ? Thanks !
  14. C

    stripping paint on walthers F40

    Hi ! Probably already talk but i check the archive without find anything. I have a walthers F40 to strip the paint, i scrap the first shell with that and i don't want to make the same thing on the second. I use alcohol without good result, i put the shell for about a month, some part...
  15. C

    US army

    Hi ! I don't know nothing about army car, i just read the description and ask to the seller if he can help me. I try to choose U.S. tank and truck but like i tell i don't know them. Thanks !
  16. C

    US army

    Hi ! Here is some picture of my first car Thanks !
  17. C

    Best way to install handrails/grabirons

    Hi ! The handrail and grab iron was always a mistery for me. Some prefer to paint them before but you can scratch the paint when you install them with this method. Other prefer to paint them after but you must paint them with a brush and you cannot paint in some place or it's more...
  18. C

    Anyone make decal ?

    Lavenlaar : On the web site, he write that i can not make custom decals. For the moment i contact the contact of TMLW and i'M waiting for his answer. THanks !
  19. C

    Anyone make decal ?

    HI ! I will contact him ! Thanks a lot for the information !
  20. C

    Anyone make decal ?

    HI ! I just want to know if everyone can make "custom" decal's ? I don't know if i'm clear but i want produce decal's from a picture. If anyone make them are know someone just tell me ! Thanks !




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top